RE: Re: Electrum Magicum

Message 02166 of 3835

My dad was a metallurgist, he worked for BHP. I just had a chat to him about
both of the solid fluid condensers. He said that the Iron has too high a
melting point and the mercury would vaporise, but the rest of the metals
could be combined.

He said that the other fluid condenser sounded a bit "airy fairy". Though I
suspect that combining these successfully is where the magic of step 8 comes
in.

I'm no where near Step 8, but I guess you'd need to consciously guide the
metals or use the elements to assist in bonding?

Blessings,
PAUL