Re: Magical equilibrium

Message 02200 of 3835

I hope that it is alright for me to throw in my two cents here.
I think that the mirrors and subsequent balancing reflects our accumulated
karma and how we can effectively deal with it,
and with experience and a deep practice of VOM we come to be less and less
determined by our conditioning and the events of life.
I think a similar message is put forth in Patanjali, Buddhism and in most
systems of spiritual development that deal with psychological issues.
My point is that we cannot react spontaneously and appropriately if we are
still determined by an artificial quality that we identify with as our fixed
self.
The goal it seems to me is to free our selves of fixed notions of who we are
and allow our consciousness and our lives a way to be open, in the moment and
unimpaired.
Martial arts insists on developing this kind of mental clarity, without it you
are to late and in the old days would be in a world of hurt.

S.

P.S. I am reading Rawn's book and am so grateful for the guidance and support
it offers. Thanks Rawn.