Re: Re: Earthly Ambitions

Message 02222 of 3835

Dear David,

>> BUT since I am far from perfection, since my
senses are not fully developed and since I have very little
experience in life, I consider analysing and contemplating upon the
ideas of other people - who might raise points that I have not
thought about - as an integral part of my evaluation process. The
way I see it (and please correct me if you disagree), evaluation is
when I gather all the possible and available information from all
possible sources (including mine, my parents', the milkman's and the
taxi drivers'), and then make MY OWN conclusion about it. <<

Ordinarily, that's a fine sentiment but with the Mirror work, it's
inappropriate because this is not an intellectual process. The
evaluations of the Soul Mirror are instinctual and based upon an inner
knowing, not upon a thinking, weighing, etc. You *know* if a thing is
right or wrong for you, positive or negative. The Soul Mirror requires
this level of introspection (*inner*-examination) instead of just an
intellectualization.

>> Since my senses are not fully developed, since my ability to judge
is limited, I am very likely to come to a very personal conclusion
about money, career or indeed any other topic, which from my own
perspective will be absolutely true and sincere (plus will have the
affirmation of my "inner voice"), but yet will be the total opposite
of the objective truth. <<

All that matters with the Soul Mirror is *your* truth. Not what any one
else thinks. *Your* truth. Subjective vs. objective has no meaning
here.