EOM exercise

Message 02223 of 3835

Something new is emerging with my daily practice around EOM: I have
a *physical feeling* (*not* thoughts, images or sounds), that is
comparable to a mild current coming from the top of my head (some
would call it my crown chakra) down into my body.
This current doesn't carry nor provoke any thought either: just a
strong feeling of *expansion*.

Is this something which "goes against" the principle of EOM and
should be suppressed like the mind chatter, or is it just something
of no significance that can be disregarded ?

Many thanks.
NB

Main Index | Thread Index