Re: EOM and "forgetting oneself"

Message 02249 of 3835

Dear Dan,

>> So my question is three-fold. Firstly, am I doing things right?
Secondly, from others' experiences, am i actually achieving EOM?
Thirdly, if this EOM, what can I do to extend the time in this state
(since I do not know how to control when I "remember myself"). <<

It does sound like you're coming close or have at least stepped into it.
However, EOM is not about "forgetting oneself". Ideally, you are
*aware* of yourself throughout the experience, but aware without
thinking. In other words, it's not a matter of losing consciousness and
then waking up, which is what you seem to be describing.

I suggest that you keep working on it (obviously). EOM is something
that evolves, deepens and grows with repeated practice.