Re: Cold Showers

Message 02252 of 3835

Hi Ben,

One thing that cleared up my sinuses and actually made
a cold shower enjoyable (not ice cold mind you) is a
hatha yoga program of about 25 minutes every morning.
I started out with the surya namaskara (sun
salutations) and shortly thereafter shavasana (death
pose) to strengthen my senses. My concentration in
meditations improved as well, not to mention becoming
more sensitive to feeling my astra-mental bodies.

Sincerely,
Allen Kray