Progress and obstacles

Message 02254 of 3835

Dear Friends,

I have noticed lately the more successful I am in
practice, the more negative circumstances are being
generated. People appear to be more aggressive and
angry towards me. It is as if forces are trying their
best to get me to quit or break my focus. Sometimes it
almost seems as if it is a test to see if I am really
comprehending the exercises. Perhaps these things were
always there and I have simply now become more
conscious.

Any tips to share for this part of the path? It sure
isn't easy...

Sincerely,
Allen Kray