Re: Progress and obstacles

Message 02256 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, Allen Kray <sourceport@y...>
wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> I have noticed lately the more successful I am in
> practice, the more negative circumstances are being
> generated. People appear to be more aggressive and
> angry towards me. It is as if forces are trying their
> best to get me to quit or break my focus. Sometimes it
> almost seems as if it is a test to see if I am really
> comprehending the exercises. Perhaps these things were
> always there and I have simply now become more
> conscious.
>
> Any tips to share for this part of the path? It sure
> isn't easy...
>
> Sincerely,
> Allen Kray

Dear Allen:

My guess is that your Hermetic work is affecting your energy bodies
(in particular that part sometimes called the aura). I think most
people sense auric changes at some level and react to it. I have
frequently had the kinds of reactions you describe when working
magick. My 25 cent patented cure? Deliberately focus on sustaining
feelings of goodwill to all and everything. I know that may sound a
little "new age fluff bunny from California" but it really does seem
to work. Good luck!

Sincerely, /RM/

Main Index | Thread Index