Re: Counting

Message 02265 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

>>Perhaps this can teach you something about the nature of one-
pointedness and the connection between interest/significance and
mental focus?<<

In fact, it was more or less one of my recent one pointedness
topics:-)
In Step I Bardon says that we need to concentrate on whatever we do
in our everyday lives without letting unrelated thoughts cross our
minds. So I was thinking, "How can I really achieve this goal?"
Briefly, I came to conclusion that since there is a strong positive
corelation between mental focus and signifcance/interest, we should
try to "make" our every action significant to us. We should not
understimate our actions, even if this is something that we do every
day. If we manage to do so than maintaining mental focus will be
easier. And of course, it will also make life more interesting.

Thanks,
David

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>