RE: Need More Energy

Message 02298 of 3835

Dear David,
Trust me buddy, I know what you are talking about. About 2 weeks after starting the IIH, I felt like I had just gone through 10 rounds with a Turkish wrestler. I believe William Mistele also has this energy deficit problem. I did not really find any solace until now in Step 3 where Bardon teaches to draw in vitality. I have never felt anything so special as drawing in energy from the atmosphere. It almost vampiric if not for the fact that the atmosphere gives it up freely. Try it.

Love
Jeremy