RE: Need More Energy

Message 02299 of 3835

one thing I try to do is to draw up "sexual" energy and then meditate on removing the physical/sexual association from something that is really more subtle in nature. Also, try reading "The Science of Breath" in the files section, it has a a lot of suggestions about using breathing to increase energy.

-Stephen M.