RE: Need More Energy

Message 02302 of 3835

If you are doing the IIH step 1 JUST BEFORE retiring, you may not be falling off to sleep as early nor as deeply nor staying in sleep easily during the night. If so, try an hour or two before retiring. Try not to cram the exercises into the last moment.

Excerise (ESPECIALLY whenever you DONT* FEEL * LIKE IT) helps immensly. You are entitled to FEEL any way you wish. Doesnt mean you must obey the feelings as motivations, correct?

THat may or maty not be your issue.. but I constantly argue with myself all the way to the gym each day (except Sunday), all through getting dressed in the locker room, etc.. by that time ts too late to back out.

Rest,
:T: