Re: Need More Energy

Message 02301 of 3835

Hi David,

Think of mental exercises in exactly the same way as you think of
phsyical exercises. If you start from scratch and go to the gym non-
stop for two weeks, you'll end up tired despite the immediate changes
you can see. However, if you stick the "gym" for two months, what
tired you at first ceases to tire you and you become stronger and
fitter - this is what is happening.

In early stages, it is advisable to have breaks ever few days or over
the weekend to let your mind mellow a little, as you would going to
the gym!

Hope that helps,

Mark

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "dato1848" <dato1848@y...> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> Since I have started practicing Bardon's exercises I feel more
tired
> during the day than before. Has anybody had the same experience? Do
> you know any "energizing" exercies that could help me cope with the
> fatigue?
>
> Thanks,
> David

Main Index | Thread Index