Cancer

Message 02336 of 3835

Dear All

I have been a passive obsrever of the Bardon group and
always read your experiencies and opinion with grate
interest. I am a Hungarian and live in Hungary. I am
dealing with Bardons exercies since 2 years , but
still at first step. The reason I contacted to you is
that my girlfriend's mother three years ago had a lung
cancer which was succesfully operated, but three
months ago she had a serius headache, which was caused
by the cancer. My question would be if you have any
effective method or madicine to concur cancer.

thank you for you considering

your sincerelly

Laszlo