Re: YHVH-Tetragrammaton

Message 02323 of 3835

Olivier,

According to the Zohar the first letter Aleph (air) creates the unity between
all the other letters/forces. The AMS (Aleph Mem Shin) formula also seems to be
air, water fire. Also the Aleph was/is the first born of the letters.

In some of my work I first call the Aleph (air), then proceed on to others.
Sincerely, Robert

Dear All,

I have a problem with the individual letter-to-element associations of the
tetragrammaton in KTQ.
Alexandre Moryason, publisher of Bardon's work in France, in its "Lumiere sur
le Royaume" p. 119, adopts the same associations as Franz Bardon in its KTQ
i.e: Y=Fire, H=Air, Vav=Water, and the final H=Earth. Rawn Clark, in its
commentary upon the theory of KTQ explains that the association should instead
read: Y=Fire, H=Water, V=Air, and the final H=Earth.

How can these seemingly different correspondances be reconciled??

While I am nowhere near practicing KTQ, it is important for me to have at least
a basic understanding of what the associations are. I have read Rawn's
commentary upon KTQ's theory, as well as his marvellous commentary upon the
Table of Hermes and understood his explanations as to why the sequence of
formation should read: Fire-Water-Air-Earth instead of Fire-Air-Water-Earth.

I have also read Moryason's comments, which I very loosely translated as
follows:

"3-The Air
Only the Divine Breath, the balancing influence between the two opposite
elements, Fire and Water, allows for their interaction. Air "surges" from the
Akasha after the Fire (Akashic) and before the Water (if a sequence of events
could even be conceived...). Consequently, the Air corresponds to the Second
Letter of the Divine Name, He (and not Water) and Water corresponds to the
Third Letter (Vaw).
Air represents thus the Divine Breath and if it is inexistant, the union
between Fire and Water becomes impossible: death occurs; and it is truly what
can be observed with physical breathing when it ceases.
Air constitues also the vehicle of freedom, agility, the generator of the
"Movement", of Life...

4 - Water
(...)
The link between Fire and Water seems so self-evident that along centuries,
certain Kabbalists have attributed to Water the position immediately following
that of Fire, and to which corresponds the Second Hebraic Letter of the name of
God, "He". This is inaccurate.
Although it is actually true that Fire calls for Water and that Water calls for
Fire, these two elements cannot communicate to each other. Their discrepancy is
such that a Mediator is necessary so that their interaction can work and
produce everything that exists in the Universe, in any existing Plane. This
Mediator is Air, the manifestation of the Divine Breath, existing within every
thing."

The above passage I obtained from someone who has Moryason's book. I do not
have the book myself.

Any insight welcome!

Fraternally,
Olivier