YHVH-Tetragrammaton

Message 02322 of 3835

Dear All,

I have a problem with the individual letter-to-element associations of the
tetragrammaton in KTQ.
Alexandre Moryason, publisher of Bardon's work in France, in its "Lumiere sur
le Royaume" p. 119, adopts the same associations as Franz Bardon in its KTQ
i.e: Y=Fire, H=Air, Vav=Water, and the final H=Earth. Rawn Clark, in its
commentary upon the theory of KTQ explains that the association should instead
read: Y=Fire, H=Water, V=Air, and the final H=Earth.

How can these seemingly different correspondances be reconciled??

While I am nowhere near practicing KTQ, it is important for me to have at least
a basic understanding of what the associations are. I have read
Rawn'scommentary upon KTQ's theory, as well as his marvellous commentary upon
the Table of Hermes and understood his explanations as to why the sequence
offormation should read: Fire-Water-Air-Earth instead of Fire-Air-Water-Earth.

I have also read Moryason's comments, which I very loosely translated as
follows:

"3-The Air
Only the Divine Breath, the balancing influence between the two opposite
elements, Fire and Water, allows for their interaction. Air "surges" from
theAkasha after the Fire (Akashic) and before the Water (if a sequence of
events could even be conceived...). Consequently, the Air corresponds to the
Second Letter of the Divine Name, He (and not Water) and Water corresponds to
the Third Letter (Vaw).
Air represents thus the Divine Breath and if it is inexistant, the union
between Fire and Water becomes impossible: death occurs; and it is truly
whatcan be observed with physical breathing when it ceases.
Air constitues also the vehicle of freedom, agility, the generator of the
"Movement", of Life...

4 - Water
(...)
The link between Fire and Water seems so self-evident that along
centuries,certain Kabbalists have attributed to Water the position immediately
following that of Fire, and to which corresponds the Second Hebraic Letter of
the name of God, "He". This is inaccurate.
Although it is actually true that Fire calls for Water and that Water callsfor
Fire, these two elements cannot communicate to each other. Their discrepancy is
such that a Mediator is necessary so that their interaction can work and
produce everything that exists in the Universe, in any existing Plane. This
Mediator is Air, the manifestation of the Divine Breath, existing within every
thing."

The above passage I obtained from someone who has Moryason's book. I do nothave
the book myself.

Any insight welcome!

Fraternally,
Olivier