RE: Re: YHVH-Tetragrammaton

Message 02344 of 3835

Dear Rawn:

Thank you for your answer, I think I understand. It also sheds light on Peter's
answer which I hadn't understood as I realize now.

>> Ultimately, which attributions you employ matters only when it comes to
>> uttering The Name kabbalistically.

I realize that learning attributions on an "intellectual" level is of little
importance and does not preclude confusion. Only practice brings the wisdom
necessary to fully know what is correct and what is not. Or so it seems :)

Thanks again and I hope you had nice holidays. Enjoy the few more days to go
before April ;)

Fraternally,
Olivier