RE: Eye bright concentration

Message 02342 of 3835

myself),<<<<<

Jon, as far as the ratio of herb to water is concerned, I have used a small
handfull at a time for a pot of the tea and then diluted it in the eyebath and
found it to work well but can use your own intuitive function for that. I
tested it for allergy first with a higher ratio of water the very first time
because I have a lot of allergies.

Jonathan Bell <jonathan.bell@...> wrote:
Hi Ben,

I'm not sure about the ratio of herb to water (I've never tried myself),
but will be interested in what people say as I've been thinking about
giving it a go.

However, I would have thought the way of making the eyebath would be to
boil the herb in some water and then strain with cheese cloth or
something similar. I don't think putting a ground up herb in your eye
would do it much good. Please correct me if I'm wrong people!

Cheers,

Jon