Re: Application of Hermetic skills (Healing)

Message 02381 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

<<With most all auto-immune disease processes, the
root cause can be found in the individual's reluctance
to be incarnate. Generally, the person is not
consciously aware of their reluctance or, if they are
aware of reluctance, they seldom associate it with the
manifestation of auto-immune disease>>

Before mentioning that the above rings a bell (ooops
:-) let me ask a basic question: could lymphomas
(cancers of the lymphatic system) like the Hodgkin
disease also be consequences of a ?reluctance to be
incarnate?, since they are related to the immune
system, and although they are not auto-immune disease
per se?

?I had such a Hodgkin disease a few years ago. During
my whole youth, I was (and somewhat still is)
painfully aware of the reluctance you mention,
although things improved quite a bit with my efforts
on Elemental balance.

Till now at least, I attributed this feeling of ?not
being fully incarnated? to a lack in the Earth
Element. It?s more complicated than that, then?

Best messages
NB