Re: More on Crowley and Bardon

Message 02406 of 3835

Greg,

That's a good question. I believe that the body/vessel one chooses and has
(regardless of when it is acquired) is part of one's Karma/Destiny and we are
affected by the body we have (to a greater or lesser degree)

The Mayan Astrology of Franz Bardon certainly goes along with some of his
character.

Robert
rapid3robert2000@...

Hello,

If I may ask... of what real value is Bardon's horoscope? The physical
incarnation of Franz Bardon, the one reportedly born on Dec. 1, 1909,
would have one astrological chart, while the entity that inhabited the
body of Bardon at the age of (some sources say 14, others 16) would have
quite another. Am I not correct? I'd think getting a proper
astrological chart on such an entity would prove quite a challenge. <grin>

--Greg