Closed Eye Visualisations

Message 02407 of 3835

Hello Everyone,
I have a question pertaining to the step two visualization exercise,
and would be most appreciative of your advice:
While I can visualize confidently and successfully with my eyes open -
I have quite a bit of difficulty visualizing with my eyes closed.
When I visualize something with my eyes closed, such as a banana - it
tends to appear quite vague and only part of it is in view, after a
little while it fades altogether. It appears correctly and accurately
when I have my eyes open.
When performing closed eye visualizing, I have tried duplicating the
mental process that I perform with my eyes open - but without much
success. The images are simply not 'summoned up' easily.
Thank you-
All the best,