Re: Re: Application of Hermetic skills (Healing)

Message 02422 of 3835

Dear anitloop1111,

>> I had no idea your TMO-WG had begun delving into Healing. That's
great to hear, and after reading your post, I think you're on to
something quite revolutionary; although as usual, it sounds way beyond
me at this point. <<

What we call "healing" is really what Eric just described as helping or
assisting folks in their own process of healing. Nor has it always
involved what one would think of as "healing" per se, or at least it
hasn't always had to do with illness. For example, we helped one fellow
overcome some difficulties he was experiencing with the Step One mental
exercises. From the outset, this has been the venue we've worked with
to develop an effective technique and it has been the context in which
we've evolved as a working group.

BTW, this would not be "way beyond" you. :)

>> I find the idea of healing in group interesting, but I 'question'
somewhat the effectiveness or methodology in the case of your group,
because I am not sure I quite understand.
a) How would one who is already a great healer benefit or increase
the overall healing effectiveness when you create a 'mixing pot' of
healers at various levels lower than he and who may make errors such
as sending the wrong kind of energy for whatever reason (lack of
concentration, person was feeling ill or angry that day but sent
energy anyway). <<

There are two issues here. Number one is that when we come together as
a group, we become the WGE. We do not act individually or personally
other than the act of coming together. Instead, it is the WGE who acts.
Number two is that the WGE (or even any *group* working that doesn't
involve the WGE) can generate an exponentially greater charge of the
Adonai Light than an individual working alone, no matter how advanced
they are.

>> b) I am not sure I understand why you suggest that the *whole* of the
subject can only be addressed by a group of healers. Are you only
suggesting this because at present not a single member is advanced
enough to deal with all parts of the subject/patient at once? <<

I wasn't suggesting that *only* a group can address the whole person.
:) An individual working with TMO can do this as well. It depends upon
the technique being used, not the number of folks working.

>> c) Or (in continuation of 'b)', why couldn't a single healer even if
not advanced, deal with all parts in succession? Sure it might take
more time than splitting it up in a group, but I would also assume
that a healing as complete as what you describe would need to be done
in sequential steps. E.G. A surgeon doesn't give everyone a different
tool at the operating table and say... ok on the count of 3,
everybody use their tool (cutting knifes, heart monitors, sowing
needles, etc) at the same time and we should be out of here in less
than 1 minute. *grin*. I know you don't work as a group to save time
per se, but rather to address as much of the subject/patient as
possible, but the simultaneous part is throwing me off. <<

:) Yes, it is difficult to comprehend and equally difficult to describe
with clarity. In essence, the WGE works upon all levels of the subject
simultaneously and yes, it does happen in a flash, or rather, time is of
little concern and depends solely upon the perspective of the observer.
The WGE exists outside of time so its work in the temporal realm can be
instantaneous.

Believe me, when we first discovered the WGE level of our group
awareness we were very surprised and it has taken us some months to
become accustomed to this sort of working.

>> This is one of the things that make me think your healing approach
sounds far more complete than Pranic Healing. I have to say you sure
make it sound very simple, but I get the feeling it is anything but
simple. In Pranic Healing when you really study it, you begin to
realize that it is anything but simple. In addition to having to
understand in great detail how the energy body functions, and needs
to be worked on in what order and how and with what colours and
intensity etc, you also have to understand how what you do at the
energy level ends up affecting the physical body result in a tangible
cure. This means, you also have to have a good understanding of
physical anatomy and how it correlates to the energy body. In other
words, I can see how at times it might be necessary to have the
knowledge of both a Western Doctor & a Esoterical Healer (working at
the Energy body level). When you then add 3 more levels like astral,
mental and akashic... I'm thinking, Woah!! (as in, that sounds
extremely complete, but potentially highly complex that makes me
wonder who at what level would be truly prepared to use that healing
methodology). <<

Here again, the emergence of the WGE level of awareness in combination
with the inclusion of the subject's HGA and Individual Self, is all
important to our work. We *individually* don't have to know anything
since the HGA and Individual Self of the subject know *exactly* what
*needs* to be done with the Light to affect healing. For them and for
the WGE level of awareness, these issues do not require rational
thought -- they are a matter of instinct and of following (actually,
harmonizing with) Legality.

One of the greatest barriers to establishing the WGE level of awareness
(or rather, to letting that level of awareness emerge) was our
individual attachments to the personalized level of thinking and doing
that you describe. As soon as we were able to collectively let go of
our need to personally direct the action of the Adonai Light and
personally make all the decisions as to what is the right thing to be
doing with it, the WGE *spontaneously* emerged.

The WGE harmonizes with and assists the subject's HGA and Individual
Self while the subject's HGA&Individuality direct the Adonai Light to
where it is needed and in the way it is needed. In other words, we are
tapping into the subject's highest level of their capacity for
self-healing.

When we first began working *as* the WGE, we had a great deal of difficu
lty perceiving what the WGE, HGA and Individuality were doing with the
Adonai Light. In fact, at a personal level, many of us felt like
bystanders. :) Our sessions took just a few minutes of real-time to
complete and passed in a blur. However, with repeated experience we
have begun to be able to perceive what transpires and it is indeed VERY
complex. The actions that are carried out with the Light very much
resemble Pranic Healing, but on all four levels of the subject's being.

At a personal level we are learning a lot, but the WGE already *knows*
because it is capable of harmonizing with what *is* and doesn't need to
think about what to do.

>> I was under the impression your WGE was a collective of people over
the internet working from their own homes, but are you then gathering
together to create your physical concoctions, or do you each still work
from your individual homes mentally/astrally etc to affect the physical
fluid condenser at a particular location? <<

Physically, we currently span the width of the North American continent
and work with subjects that physically span the globe, so meeting all in
one place physically has proven impractical. :) One of our members is
a professional homeopath who is interested in Alchemy. He creates our
bottles of Fluid Condenser at his home. We then meet in session as a
group and astra-mentally project to his home and the physical location
of the bottles of Fluid Condenser. Then, *as* the WGE, we charge the
bottle with the Adonai Light, tailoring it for the specific subject.
Then it is mailed to the subject. This method has proven very
effective. :)

>> This whole alchemical aspect sounds fascinating. First time I have
heard of any such thing. Talk about miracle drugs, haha! I can just
imagine the patient receiving a eye dropper bottle of water & sugar (but
jam packed with energy, astral & mental influences) and told to swallow
one drop 3 times a day. Poor guy doesn't know what's coming to him!
*grin* <<

;-) Actually our Condenser follows one of Bardon's simpler recipes.
Chamomile tea, a homeopathic gold preparation and alcohol. Plus, of
course, a VERY potent accumulation of the Adonai Light.

>> Now this sounds more like the Reiki approach. Take an extremely
complex subject such as energy healing, and just greatly simplify the
entire thing by wishing the energy to go to the right place where it is
needed. <<

Yes, except here we are not merely wishing. In fact, we are dealing
with a sentient Light and handing it over to the most sentient aspects
of our subject which already *knows* what it needs.

>> I find it interesting that in Pranic Healing, as you progress in your
healing ability, the treating method gets more and more complex but then
when you get to the point of using the more advanced divine healing, it
all collapses and becomes extremely simple yet infinitely more powerful
than anything you were doing before. <<

That's interesting. It seems that the TMO-WG made this leap very early
on through the emergence of the WGE. Perhaps it's a similar process,
though temporally different.

> By working in this way, we do not in any way interfere with the
> subject's karma, nor do we create or incur any personal karmic debt
> for the individual members of the TMO-WG. Instead, we *support* and
> *encourage* the subject's own natural healing process -- never do we
> seek to supplant it. We work within a very strict sense of
> Legality.
>> Not sure I get this. You suggest you do not want to interfere with
the subject's karma, but you are acting as Healers, and by that
definition you must perform positive change or you won't have healed
much of anything. This of course, implies interference with the karma
of the subject. Or did you just mean not negatively interfere with
the karma of subject? <<

Well, let me put it this way: instead of interfering with the subject's
karma by interposing what *we* *think* needs to be done, we are
*harmonizing with* and *supporting* the subject's own karmic path.

>> But there's a bigger question here. On one hand you go through a lot
of trouble to work on every plane and level to help this person, you go
beyond any healing method I've heard of to ensure the completeness of
treatment and then in the end you say you merely mean to support and
encourage the subject's own "natural" healing process??
When we take a pill for a head ache, to me that is short cutting the
"natural" healing process. Now if I were to take a pill that you guys
created which was infused with energies from every plane imaginable and
cures my cancer or whatever overnight, how is that merely encouraging
the "natural" healing process? <<

;-) We'd never consider creating a silver bullet. Every body has the
capacity to heal itself. Instead of forcing that healing, we are
supporting and encouraging the subject's own healing process and are not
trying to speed it up to match our conception of how quick it "should"
be. In this regard, we are like homeopathy which also seeks to support
the subject's own self-healing processes.

>> Also, if you leave it up to the subject's HGA to take everything you
created but is only going to provide the subject with a fraction of the
overall effectiveness of your concoction because the subject hasn't
earned the necessary karma; I ask then, what's the point of playing the
role of Healer in the first place?
If you are going to act as a healer, then why not do so on your own
accord and be responsible for the changes. If you are going to leave it
100% to HGA to allow the healing or portions thereof, then wouldn't it
of allowed the healing or parts of it to occur in the first place
irrespectable of healers being involved? <<

Instead of answering this myself, I suggest that you read Eric's recent
post. :)

>> And further, since the HGA determines how much healing will be done
and you guys might be putting 5 times more effort than is necessary into
the healing concoction, that to me just sounds like a mostly wasted
effort. Or do you consult with the subject's HGA to determine how much
effort you need to put in, in the first place? <<

Working *as* the WGE, we create a large accumulation of the Adonai
Light. It is just as easy to create a VERY, VERY, VERY large
accumulation as it a large one so our time isn't wasted.

>> What I deem the most valuable concept in your healing method so far
is that your healing method recommends the root cause of the problem to
be dealt with. Sounds simple enough at first, but I get the feeling that
finding the root cause to start with is anything but simple. What is
the process one would have to undergo to truly understand the root cause
of a patient's illness? <<

Although this is not an issue for us *personally* when working as the
WGE, the way to discern a root cause of anything (including illness) is
through the direct perception of essential meaning. In other words,
through developing one's powers of perception. This of course, has
nothing to do with intellectual understanding and the study of books,
etc.

>> which begs the question of how you'd even begin to know what to
prescribe as a treatment. <<

With our method, the TMO-WG doesn't prescribe anything. Although, I
suppose that technically asking our subjects to ingest our Fluid
Condenser could be considered prescribing.

>> Hey Rawn, I think you should really consider writing a book on the
subject matter here because I get the sense I would need to ask endless
questions to really understand the underlyings of all this to any
satisfactory level. <<

;-) Sorry, but the only way to truly understand this is to *do* it.
Besides, I'm busy writing my next book on the direct perception of
essential meaning and haven't the time or inclination for writing a book
on TMO. I'll leave that to others. :)

>> ... More often than not I really dread asking you questions. The main
reason being is because your answers are typically so complete that what
I get back is tonnes of new material upon which I would really need to
ask even more questions to capture the meaning, and after a couple of
back and forths I simply realize that I am in WAY over my head on the
subject matter, feel overwhelmed (not your fault of course) and so I
just tend to drop it because #1 I know I won't understand it all, and #2
I would not want to waste your time having you trying to explain it all
to me when it more than likely is not necessary for me to understand it
at this point.<<

;-) Sorry! I, on the other hand, value your questions. They are among
the most intelligent questions I receive and they demand that I put into
words things that I otherwise wouldn't have put into words. You
exercise my mind and my writing abilities and for that I am always
thankful.

>> It almost always gets to a point where I am just asking questions
about entirely abstract concepts that are foreign (at present) to my
experience and reality. Mind you, your efforts are never wasted, I
assure you of that! If anything, you leave me greatly encouraged that
there really are answers to all this esoterical stuff, and it also
becomes obvious to me that if I really want to understand it that I
simply have to do the work to get there myself. Because as the saying
goes, some things just aren't conveyable in language format, regardless
of how articulate the teacher might be. <<

It is for this reason that I am writing my next book. I sincerely hope
that it will provide the tools by which others might coherently develop
their powers of direct perception. Direct, personal perception (which
is itself, direct personal experience of that which is perceived) is the
key to Understanding.