Re: Application of Hermetic skills (Healing)

Message 02421 of 3835

Paulo,

I agree with some of your points here. And I would say (in my
opinion, at least) we should not forget that 1st: if just treating
someone would interfere with that person's karma, then all the
medicine of the world would be a bad thing, even though its the most
advanced *physical only* kind of treatment humanity have been able to
come across.

2nd: That presumption would makes us responsible for people's own
actions when that has nothing to do with us. If I treat someone from
a broken bone or a throat cancer, for example, physically,
energetically or spiritually and that person misses the point of
trying to transmute that illness into something good that could
transfor her in some way or show some light on what is its cause,
then that is that person's responsability based on their abillity to
couple with this, their strength to go ahead and dig into himself and
their stage in evolution (in my opinion). It is not responsability of
the healer. I think it's something that could be compared to teaching
a son or daughter (maybe in some extend this could be copared to
healing). We try to do the best we can in teaching them, not only for
our own evolution but out of pure love and devotion to our children.
If that person grows up and throws away everything they were taught,
that is not our responsability, although many time we will still try
to help for the rest of our lives...

Someone good teacher I had mentioned once: "You are responsible not
only for the good you do but the good you decide not to do as well."

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, Paulo Cunha <mail@s...> wrote:
> Ah ham, sorry to interrupt, but what about if the actual lesson is
about
> being cured
> by someone else with Pranic Healing?
> Wouldn't it be "robbing" the patient of the lesson if you *didn't*
cure him?

> "It is useless to worry about Karma simply because of its
complexity.
> Just do Good and forget about it until you have
> developed yourself and gained the capacity of trully understanding
it."

Hehehe.. I just now read this cotation you made and I find it kind of
sinthetizes all I said above...

Light and Peace..
Decio

Main Index | Thread Index