Re: Application of Hermetic skills (Healing)

Message 02415 of 3835

Hi Rawn,

> I'm glad to hear you're working with this. :) I imagine you'll be
>very good at it.

Thanks for your kind words. Coming from one who rarely wastes them on
trivial matters, the meaning to me is much greater.

> It is interesting to me to compare the technique that the TMO
>Working Group (TMO-WG) has developed, with that of Pranic Healing.

I had no idea your TMO-WG had begun delving into Healing. That's
great to hear, and after reading your post, I think you're on to
something quite revolutionary; although as usual, it sounds way
beyond me at this point.

>When the TMO-WG works together, we unite at an Akashic level as,
>what we've come to call, the WGE (Working Group Entity). When we are
>united in this way, we are not acting individually or personally,
>but rather are functioning *as* the WGE. This means that our work
>can span the *whole* of our subject. We encompass their eternal-
>mental body (their Greater Self and thus their HGA), their temporal-
>mental body (their Individual Self), their astral body (their
>emotional structure) and their physical body, with an accumulation
>of the Adonai Light, which has been tailored to them specifically.

I find the idea of healing in group interesting, but I 'question'
somewhat the effectiveness or methodology in the case of your group,
because I am not sure I quite understand.

a) How would one who is already a great healer benefit or increase
the overall healing effectiveness when you create a 'mixing pot' of
healers at various levels lower than he and who may make errors such
as sending the wrong kind of energy for whatever reason (lack of
concentration, person was feeling ill or angry that day but sent
energy anyway).

b) I am not sure I understand why you suggest that the *whole* of the
subject can only be addressed by a group of healers. Are you only
suggesting this because at present not a single member is advanced
enough to deal with all parts of the subject/patient at once?

> When we create our accumulation of the Adonai Light, we do so *as*
> the WGE. This means that our accumulation exists on all the same
> levels at which the WGE exists (Greater, Individual and personal
> levels) and is thus effective at all those levels of our subject,
> simultaneously.

c) Or (in continuation of 'b)', why couldn't a single healer even if
not advanced, deal with all parts in succession? Sure it might take
more time than splitting it up in a group, but I would also assume
that a healing as complete as what you describe would need to be done
in sequential steps. E.G. A surgeon doesn't give everyone a different
tool at the operating table and say... ok on the count of 3,
everybody use their tool (cutting knifes, heart monitors, sowing
needles, etc) at the same time and we should be out of here in less
than 1 minute. *grin*. I know you don't work as a group to save time
per se, but rather to address as much of the subject/patient as
possible, but the simultaneous part is throwing me off.

>At the level of the energetic body that Pranic Healing deals with,
>the Adonai Light contains *all* of the colours or qualities of Light
>that Pranic Healing wields. It also contains a similar rainbow of
>Light at the astral, mental and Akashic levels of the subject, thus
>affecting those levels of their being in the same manner as Pranic
>Healing does the energetic body.

This is one of the things that make me think your healing approach
sounds far more complete than Pranic Healing. I have to say you sure
make it sound very simple, but I get the feeling it is anything but
simple. In Pranic Healing when you really study it, you begin to
realize that it is anything but simple. In addition to having to
understand in great detail how the energy body functions, and needs
to be worked on in what order and how and with what colours and
intensity etc, you also have to understand how what you do at the
energy level ends up affecting the physical body result in a tangible
cure. This means, you also have to have a good understanding of
physical anatomy and how it correlates to the energy body. In other
words, I can see how at times it might be necessary to have the
knowledge of both a Western Doctor & a Esoterical Healer (working at
the Energy body level). When you then add 3 more levels like astral,
mental and akashic... I'm thinking, Woah!! (as in, that sounds
extremely complete, but potentially highly complex that makes me
wonder who at what level would be truly prepared to use that healing
methodology).

> We have also fairly recently begun working with a liquid Fluid
> Condenser, using a classic Bardon recipe. :) What we do is,
> working *as* the WGE in special session (i.e., separate from our
>regular schedule of healing sessions), we create a VERY powerful
>accumulation of the Adonai Light, specific to a particular subject,
>and condense it into the small little bottle of Fluid Condenser.
>Then we mail it to the subject with instruction on dosage, etc.

I was under the impression your WGE was a collective of people over
the internet working from their own homes, but are you then gathering
together to create your physical concoctions, or do you each still
work from your individual homes mentally/astrally etc to affect the
physical fluid condenser at a particular location?

This whole alchemical aspect sounds fascinating. First time I have
heard of any such thing. Talk about miracle drugs, haha! I can just
imagine the patient receiving a eye dropper bottle of water & sugar
(but jam packed with energy, astral & mental influences) and told to
swallow one drop 3 times a day. Poor guy doesn't know what's coming
to him! *grin*

> The greatest difference between our TMO-WG work and Pranic Healing
>(and many other approaches, for that matter) is, I think,
>philosophical. Most importantly, when working *as* the WGE, the TMO-
>WG does not dictate what the subject does with the Adonai Light. In
>other words, the WGE merely *provides* the Adonai Light at all the
>levels of the subject's being, and it is up to the wisdom and will
>of the *subject's own HGA and Individual Self* to direct the Light
>where and how it is truly needed.

Now this sounds more like the Reiki approach. Take an extremely
complex subject such as energy healing, and just greatly simplify the
entire thing by wishing the energy to go to the right place where it
is needed. I find it interesting that in Pranic Healing, as you
progress in your healing ability, the treating method gets more and
more complex but then when you get to the point of using the more
advanced divine healing, it all collapses and becomes extremely
simple yet infinitely more powerful than anything you were doing
before.

> By working in this way, we do not in any way interfere with the
> subject's karma, nor do we create or incur any personal karmic debt
> for the individual members of the TMO-WG. Instead, we *support* and
> *encourage* the subject's own natural healing process -- never do we
> seek to supplant it. We work within a very strict sense of
> Legality.

Not sure I get this. You suggest you do not want to interfere with
the subject's karma, but you are acting as Healers, and by that
definition you must perform positive change or you won't have healed
much of anything. This of course, implies interference with the karma
of the subject. Or did you just mean not negatively interfere with
the karma of subject?

But there's a bigger question here. On one hand you go through a lot
of trouble to work on every plane and level to help this person, you
go beyond any healing method I've heard of to ensure the completeness
of treatment and then in the end you say you merely mean to support
and encourage the subject's own "natural" healing process??

When we take a pill for a head ache, to me that is short cutting
the "natural" healing process. Now if I were to take a pill that you
guys created which was infused with energies from every plane
imaginable and cures my cancer or whatever overnight, how is that
merely encouraging the "natural" healing process?

Also, if you leave it up to the subject's HGA to take everything you
created but is only going to provide the subject with a fraction of
the overall effectiveness of your concoction because the subject
hasn't earned the necessary karma; I ask then, what's the point of
playing the role of Healer in the first place?

If you are going to act as a healer, then why not do so on your own
accord and be responsible for the changes. If you are going to leave
it 100% to HGA to allow the healing or portions thereof, then
wouldn't it of allowed the healing or parts of it to occur in the
first place irrespectable of healers being involved?

And further, since the HGA determines how much healing will be done
and you guys might be putting 5 times more effort than is necessary
into the healing concoction, that to me just sounds like a mostly
wasted effort. Or do you consult with the subject's HGA to determine
how much effort you need to put in, in the first place?

What I deem the most valuable concept in your healing method so far
is that your healing method recommends the root cause of the problem
to be dealt with. Sounds simple enough at first, but I get the
feeling that finding the root cause to start with is anything but
simple. What is the process one would have to undergo to truly
understand the root cause of a patient's illness? Even if it were as
linear as illness X means the patient has one of the following Y
problems, how does one go and identify which of the causes is the one
the patient must deal with? My point is, truly understanding the root
cause, is to me like doing the PERFECT diagnosis on a patient.
Because the root cause we are talking about here is not simply a
physical thing, like the reason you got diabetes is because you ate
too much sugar, but rather because your behaviour or past life
behaviour etc lead you to this... which begs the question of how
you'd even begin to know what to prescribe as a treatment.

Hey Rawn, I think you should really consider writing a book on the
subject matter here because I get the sense I would need to ask
endless questions to really understand the underlyings of all this to
any satisfactory level.

To me your post would be like Mr. Choa Kok Sui coming out in a 1 page
article and saying very modestly: Hey look I came up with this little
healing method I call Pranic Healing. It will allow for the healing
of just about any disease by affecting their energy bodies. Then
people start asking questions not realizing the complexity of it
all...

... More often than not I really dread asking you questions. The main
reason being is because your answers are typically so complete that
what I get back is tonnes of new material upon which I would really
need to ask even more questions to capture the meaning, and after a
couple of back and forths I simply realize that I am in WAY over my
head on the subject matter, feel overwhelmed (not your fault of
course) and so I just tend to drop it because #1 I know I won't
understand it all, and #2 I would not want to waste your time having
you trying to explain it all to me when it more than likely is not
necessary for me to understand it at this point.

It almost always gets to a point where I am just asking questions
about entirely abstract concepts that are foreign (at present) to my
experience and reality. Mind you, your efforts are never wasted, I
assure you of that! If anything, you leave me greatly encouraged that
there really are answers to all this esoterical stuff, and it also
becomes obvious to me that if I really want to understand it that I
simply have to do the work to get there myself. Because as the saying
goes, some things just aren't conveyable in language format,
regardless of how articulate the teacher might be.

With this, I shall restrict myself to the questions I have asked
already because, believe me, I have a tonne more! *grin* & *sigh*.
Haha.

Thanks Rawn!
antiloop1111

Main Index | Thread Index