Re: Time

Message 02430 of 3835

Martin,

I had this quandary once... the path of action and non-action. What I
came to realize was that type of awareness in the now is not the type
of presence that would *change* anything about what you are currently
doing or pursuing in the temporal; it simply doesn't engage on that
level of the personality nor does it offer an "out". To bring that
awareness, which can't be captured in words and constructs of time or
personality, into any sort of opposition with whether you should do
something one way or another is wrestling with the "philosophy" of
presence, which is just another philosophy, and has more to do with
the temporal mind than presence itself.

If that makes any kind of sense at all.

-emc

BTW, if you enjoyed Tolle, check out: