RE: Digest Number 419

Message 02429 of 3835

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your comments.
I do agree with what you say.
When I write "I heal" I am saying that as a healer I provide the
patients body with the energy to heal itself.

I am more a person that enjoys speaking one on one. I actually dislike
writing, and am not very good at it:) My brain tends to work much faster
than
I am able to write. In the end my truth is somewhat distorted after it has
been written in a letter.

I would also like to thank all the others that have made some interesting
points.
It seems that Rawn might just need another holiday;)

When it comes to the subject of Karma there are so many what if's.
For me the most important thing is to have good intension in whatever I do,
and
to do it to the best of my ability and knowledge. Compassion for those
around us is of
utmost importance.
All that is left to do is to follow the path that Master Bardon has mapped
out for us, and
in time all the answers will come. Only then will we 'really' know the
truth.

Blessings to all of you.

Best Regards

Johan