Re: Questions re Sowantha

Message 02431 of 3835

Dear Daniel,

>> First, you have said that the Greater Selves project and condense
their awarenesses into Individual Selves, who inhabit the time-space
realm which results from the projection process. I assume that every
Greater performs his projection "by himself" (the other way around would
have no difference between that joint Gathering of Greaters acting as
one and Kether, somewhat eliminating the need for their existence). <<

Well, yes and no, it's not quite that simple. :) Each Greater Self is
responsible, so to speak, for the Individuals that it projects and each
of the projected Individuals is an aspect of a specific Greater Self.
However, the Greaters exist in the non-sequential eternal realm. This
means that even though their projections experience separateness, the
Greaters themselves (in addition to experiencing separateness *through*
their Individual projections), experience togetherness, commonality and
an integrated awareness that is infinite and which includes the
Unity/Kether. To say that the Greaters are just one thing or just one
level of awareness is to underestimate how infinitely encompassing their
awareness truly is.

>> So, if each Greater Self performs his projection individually, and
each projection results in the creation of a time-space universe, how
come the time-space realm all the Individual Selves descend into is the
same one (the one all of us currently inhabit)? <<

All of the infinite number of projections by all of the infinite number
of Greater Selves, cause *one* time-space universe. As I said, all of
the Greaters are just as interconnected as they are discrete. Their
Work is a collective or group work.

>> Second, by the principle of correspondence, would a very advanced
person be able to mentally mimic the process of creation? What I mean by
that, is to project from himself new Greater Selves (not stemming from
Kether or his own Greater/Individual Self, but from his Personal Self),
having them project Individual Selves into a new time-space realm
(created from/within that person's mental level), who will manifest as
autonomic Personal Selves in that new physical world. Those Personas
will exist in a level of time-space "one notch" below the one of that
creating person, so that from their perspective, that creating person
will be infinite. Essentially, to create a new Tree within, using
Malkuth of the Main Tree as the kether of the new one. <<

An individual cannot create a Greater Self. The only entity that can
create a Greater Self is The One Self or Unity. Thus when a magician
wishes to create as you suggest, an eternal mental body which will then
condense to the level of physicality, the magician must first merge
their awareness with The Unity. Of course, this means that the
magician's actions are no longer *personal* and "wanting" to create an
eternal mental body is no longer a part of the equation. :)

>> Also, I'd like to apologize in advance for an upcoming stream of
questions; my current practices are going along great, so I yearn for
answers to many philosophical/theoretical questions plaguing my
intelligence in the meanwhile - and my current level of experience is
not enough to meditate to their answers by myself :) <<

Don't be too sure of that last statement. :) You won't know unless you
try . . .

>> I just thought it would be rather inappropriate to cram all of them
into one post, and it would be better to ask them one by one slowly over
time :) <<

;-) Thank you! Please be gentle. ;-) ;-) ;-) As some one else
said, I might need another vacation if this flurry keeps up! ;-)

>> Lastly, I'd like to wish you success with your new book about the
Perception of Essential Meaning - I'm sure it will be great :) <<

:) Thanks. All I have to do know is find the time for writing between
emails! ;-)