Re:Time /Tolle

Message 02432 of 3835

Hello,

>> This is absolutely correct. As Paul Case put it, "All the power that ever
was or will be is here NOW.">>

Yes time is now - here, nowhere.( Depend of wich plane/awareness we look at
it.)

>> Also, has anyone else read/listened to Tolle's teachings? <<

Yes, I'am currently reading the book and working with the memo cards, it's very
useful for the first mental step of Bardon - exercice two, One pointedness of
mind.

>> No, I haven't. Can you provide us with a weblink or titles of books,
etc.?>>

You can find all the informations you need here on the official Tolle's web site
: http://www.eckharttolle.com/

For french readers /speakers, a part is dedicated for Tolle on the forum :
http://groups.msn.com/ConversationavecDieu-Francophone/eckharttollele.msnw

Tolle is one of the famous spiritual writer this time, and his book make me
understand the level of the first mental step of Bardon.

Take care,
Hervé

Main Index | Thread Index