Re: The purpose of Alchemy?

Message 02448 of 3835

Richard Scott,

In the last 30 years I have read (science journals) where using lots of energy
i.e. bombarding a base metal with neutron radiation from a circular particle
accelerator in which charged subatomic particles generated at a central source
are accelerated spirally outward in a plane perpendicular to a fixed magnetic
field by an alternating electric field.

A cyclotron is capable of generating particle energies between a few million
and several tens of millions of electron volts. I have read several methods and
so far they all take lots of energy.

Sincerely, Robert

Hi Rawn et al,

Wondered if you could add some insight to the following:

Given the emphasis within Bardon's hierarchy of spirits
and Principals, presumably physical alchemy (as opposed
to inner energetic alchemy) serves a higher purpose than
extending human lifespan, creating precious metals or
removing flaws from gemstones.
Can you add any insight as to the true purpose of physical
alchemy, both from a human, elemental and cosmic perspective?

My reasoning tells me that perhaps it has to do with the storage
and transfer of enormous amounts of vital energy, and with
creating sentience within the mineral kingdom, but this
could be completely off the mark.

Many thanks

Richard Scott