ABardonCompanion.com Website Update -- More Tramslated Material

Message 02454 of 3835

Partial Spanish and German Translations of
"Rawn's Commentary Upon IIH"

For a couple of years now, several generous volunteer translators have
been working on the translation of my "Commentary Upon IIH" into Spanish
and German. During that time I've received finished translations of
portions of the whole commentary and have held onto them in hopes of
posting the entire Commentary all at once. But since so much time has
transpired since the beginning of these projects, I finally decided to
post what has been completed to date. :)

In the Spanish translation, the Introduction, Theory, Step One and Steps
Five through Ten have been posted.
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/CommentariesLinks-es.html

In the German translation, Steps One, Two and Five through Seven have
been posted.
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/CommentariesLinks-de.html

These translations have been done by several different volunteers who
worked independent of each other, so there are inevitable
inconsistencies between sections. :)

My continued thanks to all those who have participated in these
translations!!! :)