Re: Re: Socialization

Message 02461 of 3835

Dear Daniel,

>> It is only when that dreaded question regarding my own hypothetical
actions in such a situation arises, that the problems I described begin.
I find it very difficult to accept that the problem is in my
surroundings and not in some facet of my own actions, but I just don't
know what is it, or what can I do...? <<

I suggest that you try inserting humor into your reply. Humanize
yourself. Make your responses appear just as human as theirs. There's
no better way to do this than through humor. It takes away the
appearance of pontificating and the impression that you think you're
superior or that you take yourself too seriously. :)