Re: Re: Paenitere

Message 02481 of 3835

Dear Daniel,

>> There's one practical comment Mr. Blystone made that does disturb me,
since I heard it before in other places too - that it's much safer to
start the relaxation from the head than from the feet. Is there any
truth to that? <<

No. I've also seen that written before but have never seen an
explanation of why. :) One drawback with starting with the head is
that as you progress downward, your facial muscles tend to re-tighten
and by the time you reach your feet, your eyes, brow, jaw, scalp, etc.
are all tensed again from the concentration.