Re: Beauty ?

Message 02495 of 3835

Dear Rawn ,

> At any rate, I hope my rambling has provided you with fruit for your
> meditations. :)

Oh yes, of course ! Thank you very much for this very complete answer !
It will help me a lot in my meditation on beauty.
I'm suprised of the complexity of the subject, so, ... I will meditate, on your
thoughts and on the beauty concept.

> This, of course is the subject of my next book and the magic pertaining
> to the Emperor. :)

I think your next book on perceiving essential meaning will be very instructive,
I 'm sure I will like it. But does the level of the exercices is only for well
trained magicians (PME? QTK?) ?

Thank you for these clarifications, alone I would not be able to find a such
answer !

Take care,
Hervé.

Main Index | Thread Index