Re: Beauty ?

Message 02510 of 3835

> Has anyone here studied A Coarse in Miracles? It is
> stated in the coarse that the goal of is to "see."
> From the descripitions given, it sounds like "seeing"
> is the perception of essential meaning. This I can't
> confirm; does anyone here have an opinion of if
> techniques given to accomplish this end are viable.

I started to read/study "A Course in Miracles" as part of my
endeavour to explore systems/theories stemming from other religions
(in this case Christianity), but I must admit I did not get very
far; I found the approach did not 'sit right' with me. I am
therefore not sufficiently informed to say whether the "seeing"
mentioned in the book is the equivalent is the perception of
essential meaning, but I do understand why you are asking the
question as the same idea came to me. *Personally* I do believe they
are just different expressions of the same thing.

Martin

Main Index | Thread Index