Re: Re: Beauty ?

Message 02501 of 3835

Dear Hervé,

>> I think your next book on perceiving essential meaning will be very
instructive, I 'm sure I will like it. But does the level of the
exercices is only for well trained magicians (PME? QTK?) ? <<

I am designing the exercises so that any one (no matter where in IIH
they are) can *begin* them. However, the exercises pertaining to the
manipulation and creation of essential meaning will be more advanced.

>> Thank you for these clarifications, alone I would not be able to find
a such answer ! <<

You are welcome but I sincerely wish that you would not doubt your own
capabilities. *Any* one can find these same answers, or rather their
own answers to *any* question. The *only* thing that prevents that is
thinking they cannot. These sorts of answers are not reserved for just
a few individuals, but rather are the birthright of *all* individuals.