Re: Paenitere

Message 02511 of 3835

What about his views concerning a temporary abstinence from sex and
the one week of fasting. Would there be any advantages in starting
your magical practise in such a manor, seeing as it might destroy
laevas and train your will ???
On his yoga regime, what do you think would be the benefits of
following his regime to the letter and would there be any unforeseen
dangers in doing so ???
Also would there be some advantages in waiting with some of his
lessons, and then using them as a compliment to some of the more
advances IIH lessons ???
Finally what about his comments on some of the books of the Bible and
his comments on the Tarot, something I personally found to be some of
the most interesting parts of the book. Do you agree with his ideas,
and if not then why ???
By the way, to a point I also agree with you about his writing style.
It is sometimes slow, a bit to melodramatic, and clearly painted by
his Gnostic beliefs, but at the same time I also think he wrote it
like that to convey a point (be careful not to accept everything, do
not think the occult sciences is a game, etc.).
Anyway thank you for your insight :-).