Re: Hermetic view of allergies

Message 02514 of 3835

Hello Everyone,
As Rawn pointed out, the root cause of an allergy is an emotional
issue or pattern of thinking. By meditating/contemplating the allergy
which one posesses, you should come to an understanding of the
emotional issue, however, has anybody had any experience diagnosing
another persons emotional issue (my point is - isn't the emotional
cause different depending on the subject?).
Also, I can understand how an allergy could 'disappear' when the issue
is resolved, but how could something like impacted wisdom teeth be
resolved physically? I imagine that despite resolving the emotional
issue, you may have to live with the physical consequences.
Regards,