Re: Re: Hermetic view of allergies

Message 02515 of 3835

Dear C,

>> (my point is - isn't the emotional cause different depending on the
subject?). <<

Yes, of course.

>> Also, I can understand how an allergy could 'disappear' when the
issue is resolved, but how could something like impacted wisdom teeth be
resolved physically? I imagine that despite resolving the emotional
issue, you may have to live with the physical consequences. <<

Impacted wisdom teeth are not the result of an astra-mental issue.
Instead it has to do with human physical evolution and is, in that
sense, an aspect of our species-karma. There is no "issue to resolve"
other than working up the nerve to have them yanked out by a dentist.
;-)