Re: Hermetic view of allergies

Message 02517 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...> >
Impacted wisdom teeth are not the result of an astra-mental issue.
> Instead it has to do with human physical evolution and is, in that
> sense, an aspect of our species-karma. There is no "issue to
> resolve" other than working up the nerve to have them yanked out by
> a dentist.

Hello Rawn,

By what means are you distinguishing those health problems that have
to do with personal astra-mental issues from problems that deal with
species karma?

Earlier in the last century, a dentist/anthropologist named Weston
Price did a number of studies on various indigenous populations
around the globe, focusing on diet and teeth deformations, and found
that in those populations that stayed with their native diets, tooth
problems such as tooth decay, misshapen dental arches, and impacted
teeth were very uncommon. It was solely when the main diet had been
changed to a more "modern" diet (e.g. with higher sugar and processed-
food content) that teeth problems began to manifest.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but your statement struck me as assuming
that impacted wisdom teeth are a part of the inevitable progress of
human evolution; whereas Price's research would seem to indicate that
on some level tooth problems have to do with individual (though also
group/social) choices about things like diet. In those terms,
wouldn't that deal with personal astra-mental issues, even if not
something easily resolvable?

Thanks,
David (ldreamr)

Main Index | Thread Index