Enhanced Physics

Message 02525 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

Let's assume a person becomes a very proficient step 10 initiate,
who is also very proficient in mathematics. Would it be possible for
that adept to design a mathematical model of the universe, just like
modern physics, but which also includes the planes above the
physical as well?
Based on such a model, a person who is capable of operating in both
the physical and the higher planes would be able to build devices
that have effects ranging beyond the physical. Perhaps doing
something similar to - for example - loading a talisman, but doing
so not relying mainly on the crafter's intuition and innate
understanding of the universal laws, but on precise mathematical
modeling.
I assume that even if it is possible, it would not be possible to
model the universe beyond the abyss.

Are there any thoughts you can share about this subject?

Just one other short question:
> There are, of course, "realms" beyond even Kether, referred to in
> the kabbalistic cosmology by the name "Ayin" (translated into
> English as "naught" or "no thing"), but these "realms" are so far
> beyond the ken of our realm of Being that they are truly
> incomprehensible to us as human beings. Only The Unity is capable
> of comprehending these "realms".

Should that be understood in the way that a person who is merged
with Unity, while being merged (and not after returning to Malkuth),
does comprehend those realms above Kether?

Sincerely,
Daniel Gutmanas

Main Index | Thread Index