Re: Enhanced Physics

Message 02529 of 3835

Dear Daniel,

>> Perhaps doing something similar to - for example - loading a
talisman, but doing so not relying mainly on the crafter's intuition and
innate understanding of the universal laws, but on precise mathematical
modeling.<<

"Models", mathematical or otherwise, are irrelevant when you *know*,
when you are at one with the Universe and when you act *as* the
Universe.

>> I assume that even if it is possible, it would not be possible to
model the universe beyond the abyss. <<

Then it would not be a model of the Universe. :)

>> Just one other short question:
> There are, of course, "realms" beyond even Kether, referred to in
> the kabbalistic cosmology by the name "Ayin" (translated into
> English as "naught" or "no thing"), but these "realms" are so far
> beyond the ken of our realm of Being that they are truly
> incomprehensible to us as human beings. Only The Unity is capable
> of comprehending these "realms".
>> Should that be understood in the way that a person who is merged with
Unity, while being merged (and not after returning to Malkuth), does
comprehend those realms above Kether? <<

The *Unity* comprehends but not the *person*.