Re: Enhanced Physics

Message 02536 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

> "Models", mathematical or otherwise, are irrelevant when you
> *know*, when you are at one with the Universe and when you act
> *as* the Universe.

I understand, but what if the person developing that mathematical
model is not interested in initiation, nor is he able to know/act as
Unity; if bright enough, would such a physicist be able to make such
a limited model of, for instance, just the astral?
The reason I'm asking is not because it is a path of work I'm
personally interested in, I'm more than content with Initiation :),
but the issue worries me - if the answer is positive, it would mean
that there is a way to circumvent the natural prerequisites for
utilizing above-physical forces, even if only in a limited and not-
really-understanding way. The process of initiation should instill
in a person responsibility and understanding, while a scientist does
not have these qualities.

Also, thanks for confirming my thought regarding Ayin.

Sincerely,
Daniel Gutmanas

Main Index | Thread Index