Re: Hermetic view of allergies

Message 02533 of 3835

Let me qualify what I just wrote with this excerpt from Price's book:

<<
Two serious defects from which many individuals in our modernized
civilization suffer are impacted teeth and the absence of teeth due
to their failure to develop. It is significant that in the arches of
the primitive races practically all teeth form and erupt normally,
including the third molars. In the modernized primitives and among
our modern whites with deformed dental arches many teeth are impacted
and often several of the permanent teeth have never formed. The
evidence indicates that this, like the facial and dental arch
deformities is due to an absence of vitamin A in the diet of the
mother during the gestation period or of one or both of the parents
prior to conception.

David

Main Index | Thread Index