Re: Re: Hermetic view of allergies

Message 02532 of 3835

Dear David,

>> Correct me if I'm wrong, but your statement struck me as assuming
that impacted wisdom teeth are a part of the inevitable progress of
human evolution; whereas Price's research would seem to indicate that on
some level tooth problems have to do with individual (though also
group/social) choices about things like diet. In those terms, wouldn't
that deal with personal astra-mental issues, even if not something
easily resolvable? <<

Price's research aside, wisdom teeth become impacted because there is
not enough room in the jaw for them to emerge. This is not related to
diet. Instead, it is related to evolutionary changes.