Re: Hermetic view of allergies

Message 02534 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>
> Price's research aside, wisdom teeth become impacted because there
is
> not enough room in the jaw for them to emerge. This is not related
> diet. Instead, it is related to evolutionary changes.

Rawn,

According to Price, deformation of the jaw and dental arches and
impaction of wisdom teeth *is* the result of improper nutrition. If
it is true that impacted teeth were virtually unknown to people
before their introduction to the modern diet, and even unknown to
people before the early 20th century, then it seems clear to me that
this is *not* an evolutionary issue.

Now I will admit that I haven't done a ton of research on this topic,
but this is what I have read. So I am curious as to whether you know
something I don't.

Here is a review of Price's work if anyone is interested:
http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0203CAT/020305ppnf/PPNF.HTML

And either way, I was curious as to the complex interface it seems
there is here. If diet does cause this issue, to what extent is it
an issue of personal karma and to what extent is it group karma?
Where does diet fall on that particular spectrum, I wonder? Because
certainly I have a lot of choice over what I eat each day; but my
choices are limited by what's around me, and to a large extent by
what other people do or don't do. It seems like a big grey area.

David

Main Index | Thread Index