Re: Re: Hermetic view of allergies

Message 02535 of 3835

Dear David,

>> So I am curious as to whether you know something I don't. <<

Well, I'm basing my statements upon personal perception and experience
instead of upon something I've read. I suggest that if you really want
to *know* something that you develop your own personal powers of
perception. Reading something is not *knowing*. Nor is taking my word
for something *knowing*. :)

>> And either way, I was curious as to the complex interface it seems
there is here. If diet does cause this issue, to what extent is it an
issue of personal karma and to what extent is it group karma? Where does
diet fall on that particular spectrum, I wonder? Because certainly I
have a lot of choice over what I eat each day; but my choices are
limited by what's around me, and to a large extent by what other people
do or don't do. It seems like a big grey area. <<

The two are inseparable. We each have our personal role in the overall
group karma.