Re: Digest Number 437

Message 02568 of 3835

Hi Rawn,
Just wanted to applaud your comments on defense. The highest form of martial
arts roots deep in this wisdom.Thank You for putting it so well . In theold
tradition, character transformation was part of reaching those so called higher
abilities, but has been put aside because of a lack of understanding. And
because of this, so to, the real power behind the original intention has been
lost for most seeking further advancement on this path.
Yours Loyd

BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com wrote:

There are 12 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest: