RE: Magnetic & Electric Fluids

Message 02578 of 3835

Hi Rawn,

OK. Master a system thoroughly first, rather than trying to
correlate two unexplored systems. Sound advice!
Thought you might say that, but still felt the need to check.

I am thankful for your patience though with my theoretical questions.

I realise that practice, in the end, is all that matters, but in order
to commit myself 100% to Bardon's regime and see it through, I'm
still intellectually checking it out against alternatives. Which is strange,
since Bardon's system feels intuitively completely right for me.

I think it's due to a preponderance of the 'Air' element in my make-up.
Something I will need to get balanced out.

As always, many thanks.

Richard