Awareness

Message 02607 of 3835

Hi Friends,

I read somewhere that the representation of the Universe as a set of
anthropomorphous divinities in religious traditions is erroneous in that it
seeksto cloth with human attributes things which are not entities, but rather
anonymous forces and laws. I understand this conception of reality, but surely
the universe is ruled by both laws/forces such as the Law of Karma,
electromagnetism... and also by "entities" such as the beings of the sphere of
the elements or the planetary heads no?

Or maybe these entities and forces are one and the same thing, they just appear
"impersonal" to human beings because their Will is so much aligned on the
Divine Will that they are exempted of the habitual erratic behavior of humans?

Is the force of electromagnetism "self-aware" of its existence?

What is the quality and quantity of awareness?

We all part of the One, and at the same time, we contain the One, yet our
mundane awareness does not perceive this as a fact, so it means that our
mundane awareness is disconnected from the One-awareness, and if so why? Is
this question the same as trying to find the cause of the Fall of Man into
matter, the answer seemingly being "because that IS"?

The quantity of "awareness" is not evenly distributed across the Universe,
there seem to be some clusters of awareness here and there (for example, the
coffee mug on the table is less aware than me or at least i hope so), what
causes this uneven distribution of the quantity of awareness?

Also the quality of awareness is of a different color from one person to the
next and from one thing to the next, why?

Ok I hope these are not too many questions at the same time ( ^_^;) . I've
tried a meditation on the quality and quality of awareness and it was not very
fruitful besides realizing that my cup of coffee had its little awareness of
its own!

Thank you very much for any insight.

In love and light
Olivier