New Member Introduction

Message 02637 of 3835

Hello Rawn and all the members;

My name is Dasha. I am 32 years old. I was born and raised in
Slovakia, former Czechoslovakia. Seven years ago an unknown power had
imbued my spirit with restlessness and filled my soul with hunger for
adventure. The part of me that was brave enough to claim my own path
and follow it broke up from the conformity of familiar routines and
decided to move to Canada. Currently, I am living in Vancouver, BC.

During these years, innumerable challenging situations and
relationships often overshadowed the primordial promise of venture
and dizzy new perspectives. I often found myself exploring the very
limits of my potential. However, now I know that without being
exposed to the soul-bleaching effect of the lifestyle of the Gipsy,
the new connection to my true self, and life as a whole, wouldn't
emerge in my consciousness.

I firmly believe that we can create a better world only through
improving the individual; therefore, I am passionately concerned with
my personal growth and development. I constantly strive to discover
who I am and how I can become my best possible self. During this
ongoing search I've been greatly benefiting from studying Mysticism,
Anthropology, Sophiology, Theology, Rosicrucianism, Esoteric
Christianity, Western Occultism, Tantra/Kundalini Yoga, Transpersonal
Psychology and Psychology. I am also a Reiki Master/Teacher. It
doesn't matter what I am doing, it's about how much love I can put
into doing that really counts. Also, I feel the best when the work I
am doing is clearly helping those to whom I can be most useful.

My interest in the occult was awakened by a necessity of finding
explanations to several "paranormal" experiences that started
occuring in my life when I was a teenage girl - out of body
experience during an operation and spontaneous kundalini awakening
being among the most influential.

I was very pleased when a Czech friend of mine introduced me to
Bardon several years ago. It was like finding a spring of fresh water
after traveling through a dry desert. I needed it badly. I was tired
of a constant Cinderella chore - sorting out the seeds from the ashes
of worthless literature. I've studied all his works theoreticaly in
English and Czech. I've been deeply touched by Franz Bardon's
courage, integrity, honesty, compassion and concern for students'
well being.

Rosemary Altea once said:"There is no magic potion that gives us
wisdom. Only our experience will teach us and then, only if we are
truly willing to learn". Therefore, I also started working through
the IIH. I am currently in Step 1.

To sum up my experience: I started my journey feeling "There must be
the key to mysteries somewhere out there". Then, as I continued
growing, I believed several times "I have found the key" and "I've
had the key". The true knowing has downed upon me only
recently: "I AM THE KEY TO ALL THE MYSTERIES !" and I laughed. The
greatest "secrets" usually turn out to be very simple. I was
searching for something all around me while I had it within me all
the time!

Now, it's my firm hope that with the help of Franz Bardon's system of
initiation, I will learn how to use the Key properly to unlock the
Doors to Mysteries. I wish similar success to all the honest seekers
on the path.

I'd like to ask you two questions to start:
1. I have been researching Kundalini for serveral years now. This
phenomena is very well known and studied in the East; therefore, all
my knowledge is related to their ways of understanding it . Bardon
touches the subject of Kundalini Yoga only lightly. He only says that
Kundalini is the very force of "imagination" with witch the magic is
concerned. This explanation is not sufficient for me to understnad
how to connect my knowledge to the descriptions in Bardon's work.
Could anybody help me to understand the connections between
the "serpent power" and the "power of imagination" and the way this
power is used in Bardon's system of initiation?

2. Silence is one of the fundamental attributes of every magician. It
is said that every magician has to be silent about his knowledge and
experiences if she/he wants to progress. How do you see the issue of
silence as oppose to sharing the info in a group like this? Where is
the boundary? What are the karmic consequences?

All the best;
Dasha

Main Index | Thread Index